Join us at the Samen duurzaam internationaliseren: dé conferentie voor primair en voortgezet onderwijs bij Nuffic – 23rd September
Visit our stand within the exhibition area to discuss (and learn more about)
- the ways you can make your school more international
- best practices in using assessments to design language teaching programs
- innovative approaches to English language teaching
- CLIL and the role of assessment to measure student progress
- reasons why you should start using TOEFL Young Students Series, the only English language assessment certified by Education Alliance Finland
- our Erasmus+ KA2 project with the schools from the Netherlands, Denmark and Finland and the upcoming events within the project
- our collaboration with CED Groep and training program “Rocket with English”
We also don’t want you to miss out on a special session from Jasper KOK, managing director of Stichting OPO Hof van Twente, our project partner and coordinator.
Need some background information? In this article, J. Kok talks about the project, highlighting the key takeaways and useful insights into English language teaching, role of assessments in differentiation and innovative approaches to teacher professional development.
Get this must-see session in your Nuffic PO/VO calendar now!
MEET THE TEAM
We look forward to seeing you there.